Monday, December 19, 2005

Lemonade

If life gives you lemons....make lemonade? I would much rather find someone who life has given vodka to...... ah well. I might be getting my truck in a few days, if it all checks out well, and whatnot. A 1995 Dodge Dakota club cab, V8 318, 2wd, dual exhaust, leather interior, power windows (etc.), sliding back window, heat and ac work (even though I like the polish ac), white with gray details.... the only thing I would change is the 2wd to 4wd, the 8 cyl to a 6, and then the *cringe* white color, and it has 101,000 miles on it. On the upside, it will be paid off in 18 months..... then, (provided I get it)... depending on the shape it is in, I'll get it repainted to... wait for it.... solar yellow. :-) me likey!
hmmmmm.... for Christmas I think I want a remote start!! lol
kiss kiss
~MK

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Scandalous said...

hope you get your truck.. I can't imagine you not driving one to beguin with.
Merry Christmas gal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home